Epitaph
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epitaph

'Aut vincere aut mori'

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vahlmir's application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vahl
Anonymous

Vahlmir's application Empty
PostSubject: Vahlmir's application   Vahlmir's application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 7:08 am

Your Character

1. Character Name - Vahlmir.
2. Character Class - Rogue.
3. Current Level - 70.
4. Guild - Currently not in a guild.
5. Talent Build - Combat daggers. ()
6. Your favorite/desired role (DPS/Tank/Healer) - Dps.
7. Are you attuned to Kharazan? (If not, how far through the quest chain are you?) Attuned.

8. Character background and info (as brief or long as you wish)
After being left an orphan during the third war, Vahlmir lived with his closest relatives: the Bloodhaven family, for a time. Vahlmir never knew his father... and his mother was slain in the battle with Arthas and the Scourge.

After an incident in Hillsbrad, that involved the kidnapping of his cousin Endhar, Vahlmir has since fallen out with the head of the Bloodhaven House, Nerien, and refuses to be a part of the house for any longer. After returning his cousin to his father, Vahlmir left vowing not to return.

9. Your character's reason for joining Epitaph
Recently, Vahlmir spent months incapacitated on the Isle of Quel'Danas, after working on a reconnaissance mission for the Shattered Sun. When he awoke, he realised how lucky he actually was to still be alive, and decided that he needed to see more of Azeroth and Outland before he does eventually die...

You

10. What do you hope to gain most from exploring the end game? (Loot/content/rp etc) - Haven't RP'd much in ages, and I'm starting to miss it. That said I've been looking for a group to experience the end-game content with for a while too.
11. Do you agree to the rules detailed in the News/Announcement forum? - Yes.
12. Are you willing to try your best to advance in the raid dungeons? Of course.
13. What evenings will you be available to raid on? Just suggest an evening, and I'll always try to put time aside.

14. Feel free to put any questions/comments in this last section, they will be addressed. - I'm levelling a paladin at the minute. Currently level 67, won't take long to get to 70, and I'm planning to spec him in protection asap. So he'd be available for Epitaph's use soon too. ;]
Back to top Go down

Vahlmir's application
Page 1 of 1