Epitaph
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epitaph

'Aut vincere aut mori'

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Keons application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alr'Keon
Anonymous

Keons application Empty
PostSubject: Keons application   Keons application Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 8:55 am

Your Character

1. Character Name - Alrkeon (Alr'Keon)
2. Character Class - Paladin
3. Current Level - 70
4. Guild - The Northern Legion
5. Talent Build - Holy
6. Your favorite/desired role (DPS/Tank/Healer) - Healer
7. Are you attuned to Kharazan? (If not, how far through the quest chain are you?) - I still need the last fragment (alcatraz), but as I lack the money for a flying mount ...

8. Character background and info (as brief or long as you wish)
Alrkeon was born in Quel'Thalas, about 110 years ago. Untill the scourge invasion, he dedicated his time to jewelcrafting. During the siege of Silvermoon, he successfully hid in his house, surviving the attack. Seeing his city destroyed, he decided to dedicate himself to helping justice to be made, and thus became a follower of the light. The first few weeks after the invasion he helped medics, and doctors in their jobs, and thus he is a fair medic aswell.
9. Your character's reason for joining Epitaph
Alrkeons prime reason to join would be to help the spirits of the tower rest in peace. Also he has heard of the demonic presence, and of course, wishes to deal with that. ... Also he enjoys bugging Bloodmare (Tolasar), and as I know he is in the group... It would be the perfect opportunity for him to do so.

You
10. What do you hope to gain most from exploring the end game? (Loot/content/rp etc) - Of course I don't mind getting some loot, however the prime reason why I join is the RP. Thus I hope there'll be some intresting Roleplaying to do.
11. Do you agree to the rules detailed in the News/Announcement forum?
12. Are you willing to try your best to advance in the raid dungeons? - I always do my best.
13. What evenings will you be available to raid on? - Any day before 17.00, or fridays and saturdays at any time.
Back to top Go down
Alr'Keon
Anonymous

Keons application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keons application   Keons application Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 9:00 am

I see I forgot to answer to nr. 11 .... So I'll just say "yes" to that one.
Back to top Go down
Testament
Admin
Testament

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Keons application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keons application   Keons application Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 12:01 pm

I love your character background Alr, your character certainly seems deep and interesting. Plus, another person willing to heal is always welcome *nudge nudge wink wink*. Just kidding, even if you wish to respecc to anything you like, you're still very welcome.

Glad to have you with us.

Feel free to /join epitaph in game and you might be able to find help with your attunement. Sorry to hear about the gold situation. =( It's typical that in patch 2.4 it won't be necessary to have a flying mount to get attuned, but who knows how far away that is. Anyway, take care and thank you for signing up.

(You can go ahead and create an account here with the relevant button underneath the Epitaph banner. I will approve it once you have.)
Back to top Go down
https://epitaph.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Keons application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keons application   Keons application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keons application
Page 1 of 1