Epitaph
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epitaph

'Aut vincere aut mori'

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tolasar' Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tolasar
Anonymous

Tolasar' Application Empty
PostSubject: Tolasar' Application   Tolasar' Application Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 1:39 pm

1: Tolasar
2: Warrior
3: 70
4: The Shadow Claw Clan.
5: Arms specced for the moment, with a few points in Fury and Protection. (41/5/15)
6: I enjoy any role equally, but if I had to choose one I guess I'd go with DPS.
7: Attuned.

8: Formerly owner of a small clinic in Stratholme, Tolasar was one of the few who did not die during the initial invasion of the Scourge, Unfortunatly for him, he was killed by a small group of Necromancers while travelling to a nearby port so that he could join Jaina Proudmoore and other survivors in the escape to the West

Later, when the Lich Kings powers over the Scourge faltered, Tolasar was freed by Sylvanas Windrunner and the Forsaken and took up arms in among their ranks.

9: A thrillseeker by nature, Tolasar enjoys going to exotic new places, meeting fascinating new creatures, and then killing them. Preferably in the company of other like-minded adventurers.

10: A chance to see the inside of a raid instance aswell as amusing RPing, loot is not a major factor.

11: Yes.

12: Ofcourse.

13: Fridays and Saturdays.

14: N/A
Back to top Go down
Testament
Admin
Testament

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Tolasar' Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tolasar' Application   Tolasar' Application Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 3:13 pm

Welcome about Tol, glad to have you. Just sign up for an account and I'll verify it for you.

We're getting quite a few warriors, didn't know this many existed. >=) Always great.

Hope to adventure alongside you soon.
Back to top Go down
https://epitaph.forumotion.com

Tolasar' Application
Page 1 of 1