Epitaph
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epitaph

'Aut vincere aut mori'

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dorgars Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dorgar

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Dorgars Application Empty
PostSubject: Dorgars Application   Dorgars Application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 3:09 am

1. Dorgar
2. Warrior
3. 70
4. Swiftwind Outriders
5. tanking spec atm but I use to change between tanking and DPS quite often
6. I just love to DPS but I have no problem with tanking to
7. I sure am

8. Dorgar was found as a orphan at camp Narache and as soon he got old enough he got trained to become a warrior of the horde, when his trainers not could teach him any more he left to find new paths on the way of the warrior. On his journey he joined the Winterwolf clan where he for the first time met Dragnal Swiftwind who were to become his best friend and commander. Dorgar also learned from his old masters that a good warrior can handle any weapon so he trained and is now a weapon master in mele weapons and at the moment his favorite weapon is a huge word that he always caries with him. Dorgar likes to settle down and fish when he has the time for it and he is an excellent cook so he can make good food out of almost anything. Dorgar often uses to hear that he is huge when he meet people and thats because he is bigger then most taurens but he donīt know why or how, he is just big by nature. And now Dorgar is the warlord of the Swiftwind Outriders and he is happy about it cause he feels that he has somewhere to belong and he is willing to protect it with his life.

9. Dorgar has always liked a challenge and if he has more friends that he can join into more dangerous places then it will be quite some challenge.

You

10. I hope to get allot of RP friends but then... some nice new gear is not so bad ether.
11. I sure do!
12. I will always try my best to advance.
13. Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays and weekends

Last edited by Dorgar on Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Testament
Admin
Testament

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Dorgars Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorgars Application   Dorgars Application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 4:52 am

Hiya Dorgar, you're most welcome to join us. =) After all you went to Friday's raid and were both a great roleplayer and a BIG help (see what I did thar?) damage wise. We are, however, in quite bad need of tanks, so if you don't mind tanking it would be a great help but either way it's fine. Play the game you want to play. ^^

Hope to adventure with you again soon friend.
Back to top Go down
https://epitaph.forumotion.com

Dorgars Application
Page 1 of 1