Epitaph
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epitaph

'Aut vincere aut mori'

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Draltor's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Draltor

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Draltor's Application Empty
PostSubject: Draltor's Application   Draltor's Application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 5:16 pm

Your Character

1. Draltor
2. Warrior
3. 70
4. Insurrection
5. Protection
6. Tank
7. Attuned
8. Due to the infamous Tauren habit of never making note of anything, not much is know of Draltor's past. Sometimes referred to as a spirit champion for his faith in the ancestral spirits to indicate the right path, as such Draltor fears little and will follow this path to the end or to his death.
9. Ancestral whispers have lead Draltor to believe that Medivh's tower is a place of great importance, and that the removal of the ghastly forces within is important to his future and the future of the horde.

You

10. I'd like to explore as much of the endgame as possible, whilst enjoying it with good people, and having an opportunity to become more immersed in the RP side of the game.
11. Yes
12. Absolutely
13. Any nights I'm not working.

14. I'm hoping Alatarian and Madassa will vouch for my acceptance into epitaph haha. Feel free to contact me in game if you need to know anything more. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Testament
Admin
Testament

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Draltor's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draltor's Application   Draltor's Application Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 3:31 am

Welcome Draltor! We'd love to have you among us =) So feel free to make a proper profile and we will confirm it for you asap.
Back to top Go down
https://epitaph.forumotion.com

Draltor's Application
Page 1 of 1