Epitaph
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epitaph

'Aut vincere aut mori'

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lorgo´s application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lorgo

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-02-17

Lorgo´s application Empty
PostSubject: Lorgo´s application   Lorgo´s application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 2:03 pm

1. Character Name: Lorgo of Brill
2. Character Class: Rogue
3. Current Level: 70
4. Guild: The Sanctuary
5. Talent Build: LINK
6. Your favorite/desired role (DPS/Tank/Healer): DPS
7. Are you attuned to Kharazan? (If not, how far through the quest chain are you?) Yes

8. Character background and info (as brief or long as you wish): Lorgo has no recollection of any family at all and was raised by the shady people at the inn in Brill. Long was he lost and did mostly survive on crim and horassement of travellers in the area. Not so long ago he was befriended by an orc and a troll that led him to a friendly atmosphere, for the first time in his life. One thing lead to another and he was recently accepted as a member of The Sanctuary. This was a (un-)life changing moment för Lorgo and he´s now trying to make up for all his mistakes in the past.

9. Your character's reason for joining Epitaph: As Lorgo is extremely eager to do good, he´s always up for a challange to make something better or to stop someone from taking actions against his friends/the horde.

You

10. What do you hope to gain most from exploring the end game? (Loot/content/rp etc): Content is my prime reason for raiding.
11. Do you agree to the rules detailed in the News/Announcement forum?Yes
12. Are you willing to try your best to advance in the raid dungeons?Absolutely
13. What evenings will you be available to raid on?All but thursdays, but weekends are not that good to me as thats familynights. Some random weekends I will be able to raid though.

14. Feel free to put any questions/comments in this last section, they will be addressed: I´m also trying to get in to Sworn as I want to get furhter in to the raid instances. I hope this isn´t a problem.

/Cheers
Lorgo
Back to top Go down

Lorgo´s application
Page 1 of 1