Epitaph
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epitaph

'Aut vincere aut mori'

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Graktar Windreaver

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Graktar

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Graktar Windreaver Empty
PostSubject: Graktar Windreaver   Graktar Windreaver Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 11:03 am

Your Character

1. Graktar Windreaver
2. Druid (Feral)
3. 70
4. The Sanctuary
5. Feral
6. Tank
7. Fully attuned

8. An exiled Grimtotem Druid, Graktar was fortunate enough to be found and taken to Mulgore after being left to die in the wilds of Feralas, his true home. Given a new start he did so, forming bonds of friendship with those of other races and casting off his grimtotem ideals, ones that he never truly clung too. Now the Tribal Leader of the Sanctuary he aids his friends, his people and the Horde with a glad heart and a large mace.
9. There are dark places in the world that must be explored, things to be learned and threats to the Horde to be fought and vanquished.

You

10. Getting shouted at by Niels Aran is always a good excuse, I am in it for the content and the company.
11. Yep.
12. Yep
13. Any evenings really.

14. Do babies come from Walmart?
Back to top Go down
Testament
Admin
Testament

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Graktar Windreaver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graktar Windreaver   Graktar Windreaver Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 4:09 pm

Welcome aboard Steve. I'm not sure how Friday night works out for you for a raid night, if you'd like to talk to me about it feel free to e-mail me. You don't have to come as Graktar if you don't want, but I forsee tankage being needed at least until Kruc levels to 70. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://epitaph.forumotion.com

Graktar Windreaver
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epitaph :: General :: Applications-
Jump to: