Epitaph
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epitaph

'Aut vincere aut mori'

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kazoth of Alterac

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazoth

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-01-17

Kazoth of Alterac Empty
PostSubject: Kazoth of Alterac   Kazoth of Alterac Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 8:26 am

1. Kazoth
2. Mage
3. 70
4. Sanctuary
5. Frost
6. DPS/Utility
7. Attuned

8. ((Given that much of Kazoth's past is yet to be discovered through the marvels of role playing, I will only share what most know))

Kazoth is an incredibly skinny and frail troll, who possesses great intellect and willpower. He is a certified Cryogenic Surgeon and holds regard in the Zandalar tribe. He is a master elixir brewer and although often brooding and out-of-touch, has a deep sympathy for his friends and family and will help in any way he can. His magic is based on the element of water mostly, and he is adept at spell use, through many years of study and practice.

9. Your character's reason for joining Epitaph

Kazoth has long wanted to explore places he has not yet seen, and rumors of legend, ancient magic and history drive him ever forward. Though the fellowship in Epitaph, he hopes to see places he has not seen before, and will lend his magical skills as well as his surgical tools to aid the group.

10. What do you hope to gain most from exploring the end game? (Loot/content/rp etc)

I hope to see content I rarely/haven't seen, as well as advance Kazoth's power.

11. Do you agree to the rules detailed in the News/Announcement forum?

Fully.

12. Are you willing to try your best to advance in the raid dungeons?

I would not participate if there was no progression at all. I have tried Karazhan where we only downed the first four bosses every week, as new members came all the time and people didn't seem to ever know what to do on bosses. It became rather frustrating. So I hope we can get determined folks with a fun spirited mood, yet also concerned enough to want to progress.

13. What evenings will you be available to raid on?

Monday, Thursday, Friday, maybe saturday most likely.

14. Feel free to put any questions/comments in this last section, they will be addressed.

Comment - if we need another tank for any reason, Craghorn stands ready. He is almost attuned, and quite well geared. I have tanked the first half of Karazhan on my alliance character however, and thats why I am signing up Kazoth here, but for raid balance/needs I will of course bring Craghorn if thats whats best.
Back to top Go down
Testament
Admin
Testament

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Kazoth of Alterac Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazoth of Alterac   Kazoth of Alterac Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 4:08 pm

You are, of course, welcome as whoever you want to come as my friend. Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
https://epitaph.forumotion.com

Kazoth of Alterac
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epitaph :: General :: Applications-
Jump to: