Epitaph
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epitaph

'Aut vincere aut mori'

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bunji Kagishura and Jynxa

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bunji an
Anonymous

Bunji Kagishura and Jynxa Empty
PostSubject: Bunji Kagishura and Jynxa   Bunji Kagishura and Jynxa Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 5:59 pm

Your Character

1. Bunji and Jynxa
2. Warrior and Mage
3. 70
4. Solace in Solitude and the Sanctuary
5. Currently 8/0/53 and 40/0/21. Protection and arcane/frost. These are likely to change often though, but both characters can perform their roles well, and it's not a problem to spec Bunji protection if a tank is needed or fury if it isn't. I have peace with being eternally broke.
6. Tank or DPS. Don't have a healer on Horde side yet sadly enough.
7. Yes.
8. I won't go into details here, because most of you have known Bunji since the start, and Jynxa hasn't got much background. I made her specifically to raid, so all she's got is a personality.
9. Vicky asked me to.

You

10. The challenge mostly. And good-looking loot in the process.
11. More or less. I think they're not strict enough in some areas...
12. Already do.
13. Never on Wednesday, Thursday or Monday. Rarely on Tuesday, Friday or Saturday. Since I already raid ~3 nights a week I don't expect to join much raids.

14. My main raiding time is in Sworn, where I'm currently making the step from Serpentshrine Cavern and the Eye to Mount Hyjal and the Black Temple with Jynxa, and they will always be my primary group. I'll never join raid instances that are progress for Sworn, and if both groups employ my services Sworn will have my priority. (Just wanted to make sure that was clear)
However, today I mentioned I was available if you guys needed a spare or replacement DPS or tank, and upon doing so Vicky asked me to sign up as a reserve for the few moments I am available. So there, I just did!
Back to top Go down
Eleora

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Bunji Kagishura and Jynxa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bunji Kagishura and Jynxa   Bunji Kagishura and Jynxa Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 8:01 pm

Thanks San and welcome to the Epitaph reserves cheers
Back to top Go down

Bunji Kagishura and Jynxa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epitaph :: General :: Applications-
Jump to: