Epitaph
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epitaph

'Aut vincere aut mori'

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elleana Orie'Sion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ellaena
Anonymous

Elleana Orie'Sion Empty
PostSubject: Elleana Orie'Sion   Elleana Orie'Sion Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 6:13 am

1. Character Name
1. Charcter's name - Ellaena Orie'Sion
2. Character Class - Warlock
3. Current Level - lvl 65 (but im slowely working my way up to 70)
4. Guild - The Sanctuary
5. Talent Build - Deomology
6. Your favorite/desired role (DPS/Tank/Healer) - DPS
7. Are you attuned to Kharazan? (If not, how far through the quest chain are you?) - not lvl 70 yet but when i am i will get attuned asap

8. Character background and info (as brief or long as you wish) - A dark past in her history, she had a long line of warlocks in her Family, she was the middle child and never got the help when she wanted it was always her brother and sister. When the Scourge appeared into Silvermoon they were forced to leave their house...unfortunately her father and mother got called into battle, Ellaena was again to be forced to be under her brothers comand. When the scourge reached all three of them went to try and fight them, her sister died an unfortunate death. Ellaeana and her brother tried to kill as many as possible but eventually it was er brother's time to fall...but this time he didn't die he was under the power of the scourge and to much of her dislike of killing her own brother she had no choice he was going to die sooner or later, a shot through heart with a shadowbolt and he was gone laying there helplessly. Ellaean ran for her life bursting out into tears..she ran to the safety to the otherside of Silvermoon under the protection of her mentors. Several years later her Training to become a true warlock was complete, she and her Felguard Thotoom wonder around the streets of whats left of Silvermoon, she travels with her friends in the sanctuary and her life has never been so complete.
9. Your character's reason for joining Epitaph - Her reason for joining is to help others with larger places, to explore new places with the people who she trusts.

You

10. What do you hope to gain most from exploring the end game? (Loot/content/rp etc) - i hope to gain some rp during the raids and maybe a small little loot wouldn't hurt, but mainly for the RP.
11. Do you agree to the rules detailed in the News/Announcement forum? - yes
12. Are you willing to try your best to advance in the raid dungeons? - i'll try to the best of my ability, but a warning i may go into afk for a brief 10-15 minutes since dinner is made late all the time.
13. What evenings will you be available to raid on? im available on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.

14. Feel free to put any questions/comments in this last section, they will be addressed.
Back to top Go down

Elleana Orie'Sion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epitaph :: General :: Applications-
Jump to: