Epitaph
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epitaph

'Aut vincere aut mori'

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lord Baron Ithildar Silverlaine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ithildar

Ithildar

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Lord Baron Ithildar Silverlaine Empty
PostSubject: Lord Baron Ithildar Silverlaine   Lord Baron Ithildar Silverlaine Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 6:44 am

Your Character

1. Ithildar
2. Coven Dark-Conjurer, (a.k.a. Warlock)
3. 70
4. The Sanctuary
5. At the moment I'm 0/21/40 although I'm quite flexible when it comes to talent speccs cyclops
6. DPS with pew-pew lazerz Twisted Evil
7. "Ready to roll out!" Wink
8. We never paid any heed to the ancient prophecies…
Like fools, we clung to the old hatreds, and fought as we had done for generations…
Until the day the sky rained fire, and a new enemy came to us…

Though those days have passed, the old hatreds still remain… It is no longer personal, but a routine that is now passed on from father to son, for another generation of endless bloodshed… But what does it matter?

In my torment and service as an Acolyte of the Scourge, I have been scarred. My emotions lack human qualities, but I do not see this as a disadvantage since I don’t need to take my conscience in consideration, when I reach for my goals. The ends justify the means they say, and I do cling to that philosophy.

Hope is the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously the source of your greatest strength and your greatest weakness, an uneven human factor that I no longer need to take in consideration. It has instead been replaced with an undying lust for power, and I do seek to find allies that are mighty enough to help me down that path. That is why I must, in the after-life, try once more to venture forth into Karazhan, and seek out the powers that is held within Medivh's tower. I shall hide my true intentions though, as my friends shall not know of my progression within the corrupted nature of Fel magic.

9. I am most interested in venturing forth into Medivh's infamous tower. I have always wanted to study his sorcery and I see this as an excellent opportunity for not only me, but as for the expidition as a whole.

You

10. A great and immense RP-experience, since I think that a lot of the experience is lost when you don't RP in such an instance as KZ.
11. Completely.
12. I will absolutely do my best.
13. I will have to get back on that since I don't have my spring term schedule yet. Although weekends are fine for me I think Smile.

14. Free cookies for smiley-abusers?
Back to top Go down
Testament
Admin
Testament

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Lord Baron Ithildar Silverlaine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord Baron Ithildar Silverlaine   Lord Baron Ithildar Silverlaine Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 11:23 am

*Hands a cookie*

Glad to have you with us Ith, your dark powers will come in most useful!
Back to top Go down
https://epitaph.forumotion.com

Lord Baron Ithildar Silverlaine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epitaph :: General :: Applications-
Jump to: