Epitaph
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epitaph

'Aut vincere aut mori'

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halira Archibaldt Black

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Halira A
Anonymous

Halira Archibaldt Black Empty
PostSubject: Halira Archibaldt Black   Halira Archibaldt Black Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 9:12 am

Name: Baron Halira Archibaldt Black.
Character class: Warrior.
Current level: 70
Guild: I'm moving to a different guild soon, currently Awaken, hoping for the Iron Ring
Talent build: 17/44/0 (Arms/Fury/Prot)
Desired role: DPS, can respec to tank if necessary.
Attuned to Karazhan: Not as such but I'm prepared to go crazy with instances to get my attunement.

-Character Background-
Halira was formerly known as Aelmar Sanguinarius, an odd, female-obsessed paladin with a penchant for brawling. His four greatest friends, Dantus, Naxxem, Artemis, Wolfred, and his orphan matron Elswynn were his favourite company. He liked to laugh at people's misfortune jokingly, and then give them a slap on the bank and a 'Cheer up before I hit you'. When the Plague came, he was the first to move to Stratholme to fight it, during the purge, he was ressurected by heretical cultists as a deathknight, he eventually escaped control and wove his way up the Forsaken ranks to High Warlord, before resigning his post and retiring.

-Reason for joining Epitaph-
Halira wants to find powerful artifacts so he may revive his sister, and the ways of the God he worships, he wants to see new places and give new people beatings.

What do I hope to gain from exploring the endgame?
A better understanding of teamwork and a good laugh, aswell as some fine roleplaying raiding as we go!

Do I agree to the rules detailed in the News and Announcement Forums?
Completely.

Am I willing to try my best to further raid progress?
I'd give my heart and soul to continue the raidgroup.

What evenings will you be able to raid on?
Nearly all of them, I don't work nights, thankfully.
Back to top Go down
Testament
Admin
Testament

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Halira Archibaldt Black   Halira Archibaldt Black Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 11:35 am

We'd be happy to have you Halira, your roleplaying reputation preceeds you and I'm glad you have decided to join us =)

If you would kindly make moves to get attuned to Kharazan soon, or ask one of our members (myself included) to help you, that would be great. Then you can sign up to one of our raid nights (which are currently Friday and Saturday evenings).

Hope to adventure alongside you soon!
Back to top Go down
https://epitaph.forumotion.com
Halira

Halira

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Halira Archibaldt Black   Halira Archibaldt Black Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 1:54 pm

Do the best I can, Smite. I've been hunting for some good RP for a good, long while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halira Archibaldt Black   Halira Archibaldt Black Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halira Archibaldt Black
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epitaph :: General :: Applications-
Jump to: