Epitaph
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epitaph

'Aut vincere aut mori'

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thrakos Nokee Hettawa

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thrakkie
Anonymous

Thrakos Nokee Hettawa Empty
PostSubject: Thrakos Nokee Hettawa   Thrakos Nokee Hettawa Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 9:47 am

Thrakos walks in and takes a seat. Planting his large mace on the ground between his legs, he rests his hands on the pommel.

"Evenin' there laddie... I hear you're pondering some trips into the deep, dank places of the world eh?" he nods to himself and sits quietly a moment.. "Reckon I could be an asset to ye then...me and this old girl," he drums his fingers on the pommel of the large mace, "have seen plenty battle and indeed have been to many of the dark halls you seek to tread."
The old bull pauses again and watches you, almost as if sizing you up. There is the suggestion of a mischievous smile on his features... after some moments he grunts and leans back resting his hooves on the pommel of the mace he recently was leaning on.
"Tell ye what lad...ye think on it. I'll be here when you decide. And we'll have some grand old fights when ye do.." The old bull winks and then, arms folded and chin resting on his chest closes his eyes.

Thrakos is an enhancement Shaman with a love of battle that can almost be called a need. He's been to a number of the starting raid instances of the outlands (Karahzan, Serpent Shrine Caverns and Gruuls layer). His reasons for joining are simple, he needs battle and thrives on fray. Life has held some pain in the past and the thrill of the fight among close companions is his sanctuary.

As for why I would want to join yez, well that is even simpler... yer a grand old bunch who have made me feel most welcome in the Sanctuary and I reckon fighting by your (and your friend's) sides would be a grand old time indeed. Plus visiting the end game content is always fun. ^^.

Looking forward to squishing by your side,
T

*claims this emote* Shocked its mine!!
Back to top Go down
Testament
Admin
Testament

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Thrakos Nokee Hettawa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thrakos Nokee Hettawa   Thrakos Nokee Hettawa Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 10:30 am

Ahoy Thrakkie! Of course you're welcome aboard. ^^ I will be posting up a template for applications soon, but you're well known to me and everyone else so no need for you to fill that out.

Thank you for your support!

P.S. Yes, that smilie now belongs to you, and all others who use it must pay you dividends.

Shocked

Bah, oops. ^^;
Back to top Go down
https://epitaph.forumotion.com

Thrakos Nokee Hettawa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epitaph :: General :: Applications-
Jump to: