Epitaph
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epitaph

'Aut vincere aut mori'

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zahssy McHatty

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zahssy

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Zahssy McHatty Empty
PostSubject: Zahssy McHatty   Zahssy McHatty Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 11:20 am

Your Character

1. Character:
Zahso/Zahssy McHatty the sevenhundred and seventeeth, Bearer of The Angry Purple, Troll
2. Character Class
Warrior
3. Current Level
4. Guild
The Shadow Claw Clan
5. Talent Build
Arms/Fury
6. Your favorite/desired role (DPS/Tank/Healer)
DPS- that way is my connection conks out or otherwise unable to attend, easier to find replacement.
7. Are you attuned to Kharazan? (If not, how far through the quest chain are you?)
Yeah.

8. Character background and info (as brief or long as you wish)
As said by Zahso!
The day my father Odin banished me from Asgard, I was bitten by a vampire and had radioactive waste dumped into my eyes. To make matters worse, my mutant ability to control weather activated just as I was hit by a blast of gamma radiation.

I like Hats.

9. Your character's reason for joining Epitaph
Zahssy loves to stalk and torment Thrakan and co, and help anybody who will indluge his mindless antics. Also, Hats.

You

10. What do you hope to gain most from exploring the end game? (Loot/content/rp etc)
RP madness, helms, hats, and seeing new content.
11. Do you agree to the rules detailed in the News/Announcement forum?
Aye.
12. Are you willing to try your best to advance in the raid dungeons?
If I wasn't, wouldn't be applyin'.
13. What evenings will you be available to raid on?
Undeterminable due to Uni timetable, but as of current: the lot.
14. Feel free to put any questions/comments in this last section, they will be addressed.
Will it be possible to reserve the right for Zahssy to place the intestines of a critter in the bed of anybody who defeats him in a roll over any hats.

Last edited by on Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Testament
Admin
Testament

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Zahssy McHatty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zahssy McHatty   Zahssy McHatty Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 11:51 am

Welcome aboard Hatmon...I mean Zahssy. Always glad to have a warrior around to take hi--- I mean...do damage. Yeees...

In answer to your question, yes certainly. The critters of doom are at your command.

I have a question for you...would you be willing to off tank? I mean in the true sense of the word...using a double hander like a true arms warrior, but be flexible just in case we need an ickle extra tankage for a certain boss? I understand if not =)

Glad to have you with us.
Back to top Go down
https://epitaph.forumotion.com
Zahssy

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Zahssy McHatty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zahssy McHatty   Zahssy McHatty Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 12:17 pm

I have a better tank set than dps set, truth be told due to all my time as prot. if needed to tank, I can do it, but not as well as a fully protection specced fellow could.

I'll just say if you ask me to do anything, I'll do my damned best. Though open bowel surgery with my Lionheart is one of my finer points. I would be Fury, but the problem lay with I have no real dps weapons. Once I have 'em, I'ld look smexier with DW.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zahssy McHatty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zahssy McHatty   Zahssy McHatty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zahssy McHatty
Page 1 of 1