Epitaph
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epitaph

'Aut vincere aut mori'

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thrakan 'Nakrath' Boartusk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drusk

Drusk

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Thrakan 'Nakrath' Boartusk Empty
PostSubject: Thrakan 'Nakrath' Boartusk   Thrakan 'Nakrath' Boartusk Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 10:25 am

Name: Thrakan Boartusk
Class: Shaman
Level: 70
Guild: Shadow Claw Clan
Talent Build: Elemental, 40/0/21
Your favorite/desired role: DPS / Backup Healing
Are you attuned to Kharazan?: Yes; also Exalted with the Violet Eye

8. Character background and info

Previously the Chieftain of the mighty Storm Wolf Clan, Thrakan took part in an ill-fated task force into the Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj that resulted in the death of several Wolves, including his beloved. Left for dead and horiffically scarred, he descended into depression, madness and alcoholism, taking on the persona of 'Nakrath' to such a depth and degree that the old Thrakan was forgotten.
Recently, he took part in a renewed expedition to Ahn'Qiraj that forced him to face the trauma's that left him physically and mentally scarred; the persona of Thrakan resurfaced in the face of the Silithid and Qiraji horrors, and his old sense of self - not to mention his memories - returned. However, the depression and alcoholism have worsened in recent weeks - mostly due to the renewed memory of the loss of his beloved. His anger has been recently redirected against alliance incursions into Alterac Valley, and his reckless disdain for his own life has resulted in him delving into the darkest dungeons and foul corners of Azeroth - with bourbon clutched firmly in hand - to fight the horrors there, caring not whether he lives or dies.

Your character's reason for joining Epitaph

Thrakan has gone beyond caring about his fate, though he will put on a brave face for the Shadow Claw Clan. He has resolved to explore the most dangerous of dungeons, both in Azeroth and Draenor, simply for the experience - and to see if he survives.

You

What do you hope to gain most from exploring the end game?

Content experience and Roleplay. I'm currently satisfied with my characters' gear, and believe it will suffice until WotLK. Though I wouldn't turn down upgrades, I am not obsessed with them either. I merely wish to experience the rest of the game that has - until now - been out of reach, and to RP as much as possible therein.

Do you agree to the rules detailed in the News/Announcement forum?

Absolutely

Are you willing to try your best to advance in the raid dungeons?

Always have done, always shall do.

What evenings will you be available to raid on?

Most evenings, as long as the start time is 20:30 or later
Back to top Go down
Testament
Admin
Testament

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Thrakan 'Nakrath' Boartusk   Thrakan 'Nakrath' Boartusk Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 10:57 am

CAEK!

I mean er...fantastic you signed up my friend. You are of course welcome whenever you would like to sign up. =)

And whenever either you or Jay signs up, feel free to sign the other up also.
Back to top Go down
https://epitaph.forumotion.com
Drusk

Drusk

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Thrakan 'Nakrath' Boartusk   Thrakan 'Nakrath' Boartusk Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 11:26 am

A question just occurred to me :

Will you be enforcing a 'no brackets' policy regarding RP in /s and /y channels?
Back to top Go down
Testament
Admin
Testament

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Thrakan 'Nakrath' Boartusk   Thrakan 'Nakrath' Boartusk Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 11:46 am

Yes.

I mean, someone won't be instantly kicked if they do that, but they will recieve a warning. Repeated offences will result in 'le boot'.

Just because you have double brackets around something in the IC channels doesn't make it OOC in my opinion...it's just annoying. Party and raid channels are more than good enough for that. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://epitaph.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thrakan 'Nakrath' Boartusk   Thrakan 'Nakrath' Boartusk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thrakan 'Nakrath' Boartusk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epitaph :: General :: Applications-
Jump to: