Epitaph
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epitaph

'Aut vincere aut mori'

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jayanka Shadowblade

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Jayanka Shadowblade Empty
PostSubject: Jayanka Shadowblade   Jayanka Shadowblade Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 10:06 am

Your Character

1. Character Name - Jayanka
2. Character Class - Rogue
3. Current Level - 70
4. Guild - Shadow Claw Clan
5. Talent Build - Combat Daggers.
6. Your favorite/desired role (DPS/Tank/Healer) - Dps
7. Are you attuned to Kharazan? (If not, how far through the quest chain are you?) - Yes

8. Character background and info (as brief or long as you wish) - An Assassin of the Shadow Claw Clan. Jaya keeps most things hidden from all but her fellow assassin husband.

9. Your character's reason for joining Epitaph - Shinies, lots of shinies, Jaya likes shinies.

You

10. What do you hope to gain most from exploring the end game? (Loot/content/rp etc) - I'd like to see Kara completed. Other than than, I'd just like to enjoy the game with friends and have fun.
11. Do you agree to the rules detailed in the News/Announcement forum? - Yep
12. Are you willing to try your best to advance in the raid dungeons? - Always
13. What evenings will you be available to raid on? - Pretty much any evening. I guess I'd prefer not to raid on Sundays and I cannot raid before 20:00 server time, but you already know that Smile

14. Feel free to put any questions/comments in this last section, they will be addressed. - Not so much a question, more just clarifying for anyone who asks. I'll only raid alongside Thrakan. If one of us doesn't go, the other doesn't. Sorry if that causes problems for anyone.
Back to top Go down
Testament
Admin
Testament

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Jayanka Shadowblade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jayanka Shadowblade   Jayanka Shadowblade Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 10:56 am

I'm so glad you have signed up Jay. ^^ It was thanks to you, Neil and the other Pillagers (the loyal, rping ones anyway >.>) that I began to enjoy raiding again. Of course you're most welcome to come along with us.

And as for only raiding alongside Thrak, I completely understand and that's no problem at all. After all, I won't raid without Vicky. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://epitaph.forumotion.com

Jayanka Shadowblade
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epitaph :: General :: Applications-
Jump to: