Epitaph
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epitaph

'Aut vincere aut mori'

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alatarion Eth'aradel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alatario
Anonymous

Alatarion Eth'aradel Empty
PostSubject: Alatarion Eth'aradel   Alatarion Eth'aradel Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 5:23 pm

1. Alatarion Eth'aradel.
2. Holy paladin
3. 70
4. The Sanctuary
5. Holy, 50/11/0
6. Healer
7. As of yet I am not attuned to Karazhan, I still need the fragment from Arcatraz and then a trip through the Black Morass

8. Alatarion is a Blood Knight, who thrives on making sure that well-being is part of what he considers his friends to be, he's very proud of what he is and is destined to walk within his father's footsteps. He cares alot about his closest and only family that he has left, The Sanctuary, and would do anything to protect them and their allies.
9. Alatarion is an adventuring paladin, he loves a good challenge and a good fight now and then, which is why he attempts to seek the opportunity of joining his family and their friends in their glorious adventures to the realms beyond.

You

10. Roleplay for sure! I have enough of hardcore raiding on my alliance main, who I do raid on alot, so I won't be that much available.
11. Yes I do
12. As ever, yes!
13. The evenings, that I am not required for a raid in my main's guild.

14. Do you have cook13z?!
Back to top Go down
Testament
Admin
Testament

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Alatarion Eth'aradel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alatarion Eth'aradel   Alatarion Eth'aradel Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 4:10 pm

We'd be more than glad to have you with us Ala. Healers are always welcome after all.

Kidding! We want you for your great rp and company rather than healing, although it is much appreciated of course.
Back to top Go down
https://epitaph.forumotion.com

Alatarion Eth'aradel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epitaph :: General :: Applications-
Jump to: